Saturday, September 29, 2007

Orientating

I am feeling LOTS better now! :)

Maybe it was nerves? I started work yesterday with an orientation. It was fun. We filled out all the appropriate forms, took quizzes on sexual harassment and safety in the workplace, and then met our supervisor.

She homeschooled!!

How cool is that?!

When I told her I am homeschooling she said: Ooooh! We need to get together and talk! :-D

Everyone was super nice. I am excited to start my training next week. I think I am going to love the work. Talking on the phone is one of my "Specialities" haha I only hope I can do the rest of the job, which is a lot of typing and office type work. You know, I did nearly fail typing... Yep. Only class I ever did that bad in. Mostly, ya know, I got A's and B's in Calculus, Physics, stuff like that. Got me a D in typing. Sad, huh?

But I am not a bad typer now, I just have to look at the keyboard and I do ok! LOL

So anyway. I am hoping me and my job will compat. (be compatible LOL) So I can start bringin' in some of that thar bacon ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love, love, looooove the new look!

    Also, you are hereby invited to join the HSers in the Hills newly refurbished web ring. it's homeschoolersinthehills.blogspot.com, and please LMK if I can list your blog on the sidebar, too.

    MAN I'm jealous of the redecorating! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SURE you're gonna do just fine !!

    ReplyDelete