Monday, August 20, 2007

Trying something - MPM

Jean - I am trying this. If I do not follow it, I may need you to give me a swift virtual kick ;) haha

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes, corn Chicken Noodles with gravy/carrots/peas

Tuesday - Pizza Casserole

Wednesday - Tilapia (marinated, grilled) with broccoli and boiled potatoes

Thursday - Texas Beef Skillet Hot Dogs

Friday - Creamy Chicken Bake, mashed potatoes, green beans Pizza (Little Caesar's Hot & Ready Pizza, Please!)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! You should link up at orgjunkie.blogspot.com and find some awesome recipe and menu ideas. I will be checking in later in the week to make sure you stuck to the plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum... that sounds good! I should make a menu for the week, although I am sure I'd never stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...Pizza Casseole sounds interesting. Another recipe for my slow cooker by the sounds of it !

    And what's Tilapia ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a hard time planning a menu. I try to use FlyLady.com and she says if you write down what you had for dinner on your calendar every day you would then have 30 days worth of meals. Sounds simple but my brain won't go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean, I will link up maybe when I feel like I am going to do a better job at it ;)

    Molly, come on over!!! ;) I will not stick with it either, I am sure.

    Cin - Pizza Casserole is easy peasy...One day I should post recipes for my stuff!

    Anne, I have that problem!! haha

    ReplyDelete