Carrie asked me:
The Rules of the Meme:
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like [the food you hate most in all the world]. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your [blog] with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
1. Are you still trying for a boy? And how sick of that question are you at this point?
Well, actually the only time we really tried for a boy was when I was trying to get pregnant for Faithy. I even read the book "How to choose the sex of your baby" I forget the author, but it was a bunch of useless stuff. At least it was useless for us, because I tried it all and still got me a girl! HAHA :) So, we had three girls :)
But I really didn't care :)
Raechel was a total accident. I was on the Depo shot when I got pregnant with her. LOL
I would love to have two more babies, and honestly if they were girls, it would be fine by me! :)
2. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
O my Carrie! I really don't have an all time fave. I love so many of them! Hmmm... Let's just say The Lord of The Rings Trilogy :) Or I don't know, maybe O Brother Where Art Thou? Or I, Robot... ;) Or Oscar. I adore it, it is so funny :)
3. How many and what kind of siblings do you have?
I have two siblings, both are younger than me. We are each a year apart :)
I have a brother - Randall. His middle daughter is the one with Raechel in the pics in my header of the girls in their tub :) He has three girls, Samantha - age7, Daphne - age 2, and Clara - age 9 months. He is the one who had the Newsfree Comics paper that I worked for last year :) He's been married to Nicole for going on 10 years!! :) Nicole is a wonder. She is deaf and nearly blind (Usher's Syndrome) and yet she is one of the best Mommy's ever, and she is such a way better housekeeper than I could ever hope to be! They are my neighbors :)
I have a sister - Leanna. She is also my neighbor, she lives right next door to my parents. She doesn't have any children. She is bipolar, but she has been doing FANTASTIC lately! :) She is a very good Auntie :) The kids love to walk with her when she is out walking her dog Jack :)
4. What’s the best Christmas gift you ever received?
You do know I am a bah humbug, right? ;) I'd say the best christmas present I have ever received is that my whole family still gets together every year at my Grandma's and Lord willing, we will all do it again this year! :) That will be the best gift ever, considering how bad the prospect looked there for a while of it happening!
5. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever given?
I am not a great present giver. I tend to like the gifts that you cannot buy, and so I sort of expect everyone else to be the same way. But I think the best money bought gift I ever gave was the whole set of Harry Potter's (up to book 4 or 5, I forget) to my cousin Paula, who had never read them, but had thought about it. She is now just as huge a fan as I am.
So it was a gift that kept giving back, because now I have another fanatic to swoon over Potter with! WAHOOOO! ;)
Now leave me a totally random comment and I shall interview you! :)