Thursday, August 23, 2007

My man :)

I am thieving bloggy ideas from Jennifer again ;)


1. Who is your man? Kevin
2. How long have you been together? 15 years
3. How long dated? 9 months
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? Definitely me. But he can pack it away if he is eating something he likes ;) I am just not as picky!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Hmmm. I don't remember. Prolly me though.
7. Who is taller? He is a couple inches taller than me
8. Who sings better? When he does sing he has an awesome bass voice. But he rarely sings.
9. Who is smarter? Book learning- me, practical stuff- Him
10. Who's temper is worse? His for sure.
11. Who does the laundry? Me.
12..Who does the dishes? Me and the girls.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If I'm facing the bed, he sleeps on the right side, If I'm lying in it, I do. Does that make sense? (Yes it does make sense, same here)
14. Who pays the bills? I do, unfortunately. He supplies the money for them though...
15. Who has bigger feet? Kevin wears size 11 and sometimes has to get a 12 if they don't have wide sizes.
16. Who has longer hair? I do by far.
17. Who is better with the computer? I am, but only a bit.
18. Who mows the lawn? My dad, because our tractor is broken.
19. Who cooks dinner? Me
20. Who drives when you are together? He does. When I drive he pretends to be scared and hold on for dear life ;)
21. Who pays when you go out? He does, but he always asks me how much to tip :)
22. Who is most stubborn? I would say him. He may say me... :-p
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Oh, ME of course!
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. His parents only live ten minutes away, but his mom works full time and that makes it hard!
25. Who kissed who first? He kissed me :)
26. Who asked who out? He asked me out, after I continually bugged his friends about him ;)
27. Who proposed? I belive I begged him to marry me ;)
28. Who is more sensitive? That would be me, but he is pretty sensitive to certain things.
29. Who has more friends? I do. He doesn't talk. How is he supposed to make friends?!
31. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants! (hahaha) But he is definitely the boss around here!

Good fun. Thanks Jennifer!

4 comments:

  1. I should do this Meme for mine since it was his birthday. I may save it for a can't think of anything to blog day..if that's ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just do it whenever you have the inkling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY GOSH!! ROFLLLLL ~ ok, Lawanda, we could just substitute the name ~Tony~ here, and this could be ME!!! That's just plain FREAKY!!!! (ESPECIALLY the part about who has more friends, rofllll, how could he have any, he doesn't TALK! I just died laughing!!! )
    ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun, huh? Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete