Monday, July 02, 2007

NUH UH!!!


Lookit!

I (as in ME!) have been nominated for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award by Carrie who happens to REALLY be a rockin' girl blogger! Now I’m supposed to nominate five more “Rockin’ Girls.”

So here are my picks:

1. MamaGeph at Still Odd, who always makes me roll around laughing! Oh yea, plus her heading says the only thing embedded around here is the grime...which I can totally relate to! :)

2. Kathy Jo at Barefoot Meandering who is the most hysterical hick/farmer/latin-loving/homeschooling mama I have ever not met! And hopefully she doesn't mind me calling her a hick. I have always looked on being called a hick as a compliment! ;)

3. Jean at Working Momma 24/7 who always makes me laugh or at least commiserate with her in her feelings when she posts! Haha!

4. Andie at And The Mama, who spells Mama the way I do! ;) And is one of my favorite bloggy peoples! And she always has great pics of her adorable family!

5. And last but not least - Gwen at Simply Gwen, who is my ultimate ScrapChat pal (next to Bonnie ;) ).... And who needs to be made to blog more! :-p

I didn't choose anyone with a huge following... So if you are not on here, that is prolly why ;) Cuz, I have to admit... I am pretty partial to all my Bloggy Peoples!! (and I keep having to add more to my side bar, too!! ha!)

Thank you Carrie!! You are very sweet! :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD!!! How sweetly awesome of you! Im freaking right now seriously! Thank you so much that just totally rocks and made my millenium.

    ReplyDelete