Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guess what I get to do?!

Well, you'll not guess, unless you are Paula, and she doesn't even read me ;)

So I'll just tell ya!

I am going to work at Walden Books Friday night to help with the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Event!!!!!!

I am so excited :) Paula called and asked me if I'd be interested, because she is in charge of it, and this is a way we can spend some quality time together ;) So of course I was off-the-wall excited immediately, but I remembered just in time that I do have a dh to consult with, seeing as he would then be in charge of taking the kids through the HP event himself! haha!

He was ok with it, so I am free to feel pumped! :)

I will even be getting PAID! Is that rockin' or what? I could use the mulah ;)

So there ya have it. The latest news from moi. Now what else could you ask for? ;)

5 comments:

  1. How fun and awesome is that?!
    Getting paid to do something you love or at least like a teeny tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL ! Have a GREAT time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great! Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Which Waldenbooks? I always mean to ask you how far you are from me and never remember. Email me if you want and the mama at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete