Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I feel GOOD!

Imagine a James Brown intro ;)

I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel nice, like sugar and spice. So nice, So nice! WATCH me now!

:) I feel really good! :)

I have been able to eat pretty much whatever has been put in front of me. Mostly by my mom, who has been also helping take care of the younguns. My mil has been helping as well. I am so blessed :)

So anyway, my surgery went well. He had to repair my bile duct, which was leaking, although he still thinks the majority of my problems were caused by the gall bladder itself being bad.

So I feel much better than I have for AGES, other than the soreness, and well, the gas.

It is normal after surgery, or so I have heard. But it has caused most of my discomfort.

So, at any rate, I am nearly back to normal, except I am not allowed to drive for a few more days. My sister Leanna is driving us all up to Paula's wedding Friday! *excitement*

That's all for now, I guess....

7 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you're feeling better *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad your surgery was a success and you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip-ee! I am really glad you finally feel better! Now... Sushi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have some kind of same brain wave thing going..cause I could so see me writing this post..with out the gallbladder stuff of course. :)
    Glad all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawanda!!! I have no idea you were ill and had surgery! :( I'm glad you are feeling so good though!! And love love love your new banner! Big hugs to you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!!! I hope you're back on your feet again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are on the mend! Hang in there, and don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete