Friday, May 11, 2007

Well, hello.

Hi :)

I have been ill, sorry.

I am still pretty sick too. But hopefully when I go see this surgeon on Monday he will offer to take out my gall bladder immediately if not sooner. :-p

That is what has caused me to be so sick. I have been sick for 1 month and have lost over 15 pounds. It is not any kudos to me that I lost that weight. It is just that I haven't been able to eat anything but plain baked/boiled potatoes for a while. I am now able to eat yogurt also. This is good. I want to eat. I lust after pizza and mexican food everytime I see it. But if I eat it I feel HORRID. Just terrible.

But these are the least of my problems really. I have just found out that my grandma, who has been really sick lately as well, may possibly have Leukemia. She has been in the hospital for three days and they told us today that she had a stroke this morning. And so now they will not be able to check her bone marrow until monday to see how progressed, or which type etc., Leukemia she has.

Needless to say, I am very very very down.

3 comments:

  1. Lawnda - I am so sorry you're feeling so horrible! I hope you can get it fixed soon. I had my gall bladder out a few years ago, so I know how you feel. I will be praying for you, and also for your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you are still sick, and Grandma too ! I hope that you are both feeling better soon. Take care. Kisses for the Angels.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear! I am praying for you both. (And I'm so sorry to hear of her diagnosis on your other post.) What a hard time you are going through!

    ReplyDelete