Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Paula's Wedding

Paula is my "best cousin". She is 10 years younger than me, and was my neighbor til I got married the same year they had to move two hours north. :(

But we have always been close, me and Paula.

She got engaged a few months ago, and they had planned an August wedding, but they have moved it up to June now, so that hopefully Grandma can attend. I had planned a surprise wedding shower for her when they came down for Kela's bday on the June 23rd, but now they may get married that day!! They might get married the weekend before, though! *bouncing up and down here*

So anyway, we are thinking of perhaps having her shower when we have our O'Dell family reunion on June 2nd, instead!!! *more bouncing* and *cheering*

I really want to throw her a shower. Cuz she is my best cousin!!

If I ever go on Deal or No Deal and win a million, I am building her a house right beside of Grandma's house. That way we can be neighbors again. :)

I just hope SO MUCH that Grandma can be at her wedding. It is going to be so hard if she can't.

I am having issues with wanting to go up to grandma's every few minutes. But I do not want to bother her. She is so weak and ill. And I want to spend every minute I can with her, but I know I can't. I am just having a hard time balancing the feelings. I have a sad feeling all the time. I forget why every now and then for a minute, but then it hits me like a rock, right in the pit of my stomach.

I hope so much that she can go to Paula's wedding.

Something super sweet:

Paula's fiance said that if they have to bring the wedding to Grandma, then they will do it.

Was that not sweet? :)

*edited to add pic of Paula and Ken, as taken by Kela (had to give her credit, because she cut off Paula's foot! Of course it is understandable as he is SO TALL and she is SO SHORT! hahaha):
Taken in our dining room in early May.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a cute couple! I'll pray for you that Grandma gets to see the wedding. Hugs to you for all you're going through right now.

    ReplyDelete