Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Awww. They grow up too fast

My ticker is a good way for me to keep track of how many months Raechel is. I cannot believe she is nearly 2 and a half years old now.

She says so much now. She is so cute :) She likes to shout "YAY! ME DID IT!" when she does something she's been trying to do.

Oh yes, speaking of tickers. I haven't forgotten my weight loss ticker. I just haven't tried and haven't lost any weight yet! :-p

Actually I have been craving Cold Stone Creamery german-chokolatekake ice cream creations (it is about half way down the page, hover over it for a description!)! YUMMMMMY! Addictive too! LOL

SO whenever I can stop eating those, I will start trying to lose weight ;)

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to see what you've been up to! I can't believe how fast our little one's are growing. Ruby will be 2 and a half in May. Feels like I just had her! For real! Have fun on your trip to Myrtle Beach. It's still snowy and cold here in PA even though today is the first day of spring. How is Faith doing? Take care, and I hear you about the weight loss thing. I was just thinking today about how many weeks are left before bathing suit weather and it got me so depressed I went right out and bought a ben and jerry's and had a cheese hoagie for dinner. Ughh.. well there's always tomorrow right?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete