Friday, January 05, 2007

Aggravation

aggravation

noun
1. an exasperated feeling of annoyance
2. unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
3. action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse; "the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number one fits. I still cannot post on blogs! So...

Cindy: I cannot believe Kade is sitting up! Loved the video!

Sylvie: Your babies are just so sweet, and I loved th mommy's little helper and the little thief posts! :-p

Jennifer: OMGoodness, I couldnt believe that one pic of xmas lights WHOA! Who has that time?! And thanks for the pic you sent us and xmas card! :) I hope your dd is feeling beter, and lucky you a new bag and yummy candle ;) Oh, and I love all your layouts. You are so good at that.

Bonnie: Your knitting is FABULOUS! I actually got to look at a felted bag. We have a new kniting place downtown!

Sarah: I really wanted to do your meme when I was reading Emma! But I am reading Mansfield Park, now, and my books I am reading are never far from me ;) So here it is: The fifth sentence on page 123 from Mansfield Park -

To think only of the license which every rehearsal must tend to create.

And I have to include the next sentence as well: It is all very bad!

:)

CD: I love all your pics :) Cuties!

Angie: I am glad your pregnancy is going so well! :)

And that is all I have time for right now!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are having touble with blogger. I hear you!

    I hope you are feeling better Lawanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you get your blogger account worked out soon. :(

    ReplyDelete