Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas pics :)

Our camera takes them a bit dark, and I didnt have time to mess with them yet :)

See the one with my iPod Nano (PINK!!) I screamed when Kevin handed it to me! LOL See our leaning xmas tree? hehe Aren't my kids too cute? Kevin read Raechel's book to her when we were all finished opening gifts, and I thought that was the sweetest thing. :)










Goofy one here. This is me posing in my new pants Nathan got for me. :-p And then with my new Jane Austen collection book from Paula *heart*

6 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures, Lawanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you all so cute! Looks like it was a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are so cute! I Love the girls leaning with the tree! ROFL

    Yay for the ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... LOVE the pi of Raechel wering her pretty dress and boots LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a great christmas! now you can cook and groove at the same time, with the new pans and the new nano! we don't have a fancy music device @ our house yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun Christmas :) The pic with the leaning tree is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete