Monday, June 13, 2005

Fabulous time!

I had such a fabulous time at Nashville! I totally enjoyed meeting my online friends in person. They were even sweeter irl than online, if that's possible :)

Ornery too ;) *ahem* Kathleen and Regina, you know what I am talkin about ;)

We got to eat supper together and then they went back to their busy CKU weekend and I went back to my busy vacation with my Fam :)

We went to the Grand Ole Opry and I loved it! Carrie Underwood, the American Idol winner was there and did Roy Orbison's "Crying" and she did AWESOME! And Trisha Yearwood was there showin off her new engagement ring :)

It was a fantastic show! The kids loved it, and even Kevin enjoyed it. And he was cranky too, his back was hurting him, I am sure. But he was so sweet to take me down there, I wasn't complaining over a little crankiness! hehe

We got home Saturday night about 8:30 pm or so, and I took Raechel down to Mommy's to get our mail and give them their souvenir, and she was crawlin around looking so cute and lovin every minute of being free from the yucky carseat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment