Saturday, May 21, 2005

I am wearing + other stuff

This sweatshirt night shirt that I have had since I was about 16 years old. Let's see, that would make it about 15 years old! Anyhow. I love this night shirt. My aunt Linda got it for me for xmas. She thought it was totally me. It is pink. On the front there is a picture of Garfield the cat sneaking a fish from the fish bowl and it says, "SAGITTARIUS: A SAGITTARIUS Loves life...especially the edible parts."

teeheehee If you knew me, you'd know just how exactly that fits me.

On another note. Our Gospel Meeting is now history. My family was absolutely exhausted. Kela and Faith just woke up at 10am! Cassie of course, being the morning glory that she is was up around 9. I got up with Kevin at 4am, but I went back to sleep after helping him put on his socks, poor guy. He still cannot do a lot with his poor back and leg hurting. Anyway, I did go back to sleep until about 8am when Raechel wanted to eat. :)

Linda is going to her friend Cheryl's wedding shower today and I was invited, but they called and asked that no one bring their kids. Well, that leaves me out. Got four, all my sitters will be at the shower...But that's ok. I can understand their point, she didn't think there would be enough room if everyone brought their kids (it is going to be a huge shower I guess.)

So we may go see Star Wars today. I'd like to go see it, but I am not in any hurry, I know it will play for a while. So if we can't go today, maybe we can next week sometime.

My friend Anne wants me to go out to eat with her some time and try sushi. Never had it before. The whole raw thing kinda turns me off. But she said there are some that are cooked, so we can start with that. I think that will be so fun, to go out to eat with a girlfriend! None of my girlfriends ever want to do anything like that. Yay for Anne, who is also my new scrappin buddy!! (Just to clarify, Michelle and I have actually been going out and doing stuff together, lately. She is the one I went to get a manicure/pedicure with and that was a blast! And when she is not too busy, she is my first and longest running scrappin buddy. :) After all, she is the one who got me addicted!)

Ok, enough for now. If anyone is actually reading this they are gonna fall over and breathe a sigh of relief that I am finally stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment