Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Challenged...mechanically!

Well I lost half a pound. I was a little surprised that I lost at all. But very happy :)

I am hoping to work on my ScrapChat Masters challenge today. The masters is a very fun event on my most highly regarded scrapbooking board (ScrapChat) that they host every quarter. When I get in from the beginning, I love to get my weekly challenges! They enable me to get scrapping done that I otherwise would prolly just ignore :)

This week's challenge is to scrap something new to me. I am thinking about trying to sew on a layout. Thinking is most likely as far as I'll get on that one. But I have tried lots of stuff, and that is one that I have never had the resourcefulness to try. I cringe at the thought of getting my sewing machine out, if you want to know the truth. I break it. A lot. I seem to be mechanically challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment