Monday, May 02, 2005

Artificial Sweeteners

Since I am on a diet, I have been drinking a lot of artificially sweetened water, namely Propel, which is awesome stuff!

But my friend Michelle says that it will kill me. Ha, just like everything else. But, seriously, I do like having healthier things in my life, so I looked up some stuff on artificial sweeteners. According to health people, sweeteners are all bad, because they are chemicals. They recommend stevia. So I am thinking, I can't give up my artificial sweeteners right now, because I have no other options, but what if I could grow my own stevia?! Cool idea, huh? Yea, I thought so too. Now to motivate myself to actually do it, that is something else. Maybe I will just bug Dave Hawkins til he gets some down at his store!

1 comment:

  1. wmcmann@access.k12.wv.usMonday, August 28, 2006

    could you send me the information about westests that was listed as being on your site.

    Walter McMann
    Charles Town Middle School

    ReplyDelete